“As a Clinical Child Psychologist I see a lot of kids who struggle to identify and understand their emotions. ‘It’s OK to Feel the Way You Do’ is an excellent resource to not only help children understand their emotions, but to know that those feelings are OK!”- Michelle Taylor BA(Hons) MPsych MAPS, Clinical Psychologist and Director, Blossomtree Psychology
It’s OK to Feel The Way You Do
Following from the success of his groundbreaking kids book Being You is Enough
which one reviewer called “one of the best self esteem books for kids”, Langley now
uses his original style to get kids to make friends with their feelings and emotions.
Everyone has feelings … sometimes we just don’t know what to do with them!
Happy, sad, lonely, angry, anxious, proud, scared – they’re all feelings and emotions and they’re all OK!
Yes – every single one of them!
In this bright and heartening book, Josh Langley helps kids get to know and make friends with their feelings. Bursting with simple and effective ways that kids can notice and handle difficult emotions like anger, anxiety, and loss and also rejoice in the positive feelings such as joy, empathy and happiness, this is a little book with a big message.
It’s Ok to Feel the Way You Do empowers kids to understand and share their feelings so they can enjoy life a lot more.
• The ideal book for today’s generation of primary aged kids 5 to 12 dealing with emotions, anxiety and the pressure of our modern society.
• Follow up to the groundbreaking book, Being You is
• A unique book for kids to help them with emotions and feelings.
• An uplifting book for kids with anxiety or learning difficulties.
• A great resource for educators to support the health and wellbeing
component of the national curriculum, and pastoral