If you want your kids to grow up with empathy for other people, animals, and the environment, then Being Wildly Kind is a great place to start.
So instead of pulling wings off flies and pushing little kids over in the playground, they’ll learn to walk a mile in other people’s shoes and understand what empathy really means.
And they’ll learn how they can make a big difference in the world, by just doing the smallest things.
Being Wildly Kind is a great conversation starter with your kids and full packed full of ideas that you can start working on straight away.
Get ready to be wildly kind!
Published by Big Sky Publishing and Simon and Schuster
Personally Signed 1 x Being Wildly Kind (AUSTRALIA ONLY)
Early reviews are in!
Take a sneak peak inside!
We all need kindness now more than ever. Award-winning children’s author Josh Langley returns with the fourth book in his Australian Book Industry Award winning series.
Adored by kids and parents, Langley’s little books with big messages are favourites in homes all over Australia. With trademark full-colour, quirky illustrations and simple yet empowering messages, Being Wildly Kind inspires kids to find their magical wildly kind power and help make the world a better place.
Langley shows that kindness can be more than being ‘nice’ to people, unleashing little acts of compassion and empathy can make a BIG difference to people, animals and the planet.
Packed full of fun, practical ideas and inspiration, Being Wildly Kind, is a great way to show kids how powerful their words and actions can be.
Watch the trailer
Key Points about Being Wildly Kind
- The fourth book in Josh’s popular and award-winning Being You is Enough series.
- A fun, bright and positive title that frames kindness as a rewarding personal experience, explaining the cause and effect of being kind, empathetic and compassionate.
- Will empower kids with the knowledge that small and simple actions can have a positive impact on the world.
- Presents a holistic approach to kindness that includes people, animals and the environment.
- Practical ideas for kids and families to implement at home right now!
- Full of conversation starters for teachers and librarians to introduce the topics of personal, social and community health, and communicating and interacting for health and wellbeing
- Supported by comprehensive teacher notes and activities