An easy way to help your kids make friends with their big emotions and build confidence.
Kids have big feelings (we all do), but they don’t have the language or know how to tell you what’s going on, until now. This simple yet engaging course will help you and your kids to understand their emotions and have strategies on what to do with them.
NB This course is a shortened version of more comprehensive Inspiring Kids Video Course
With the Discovering Emotions and Confidence (Emotional Toolbox), your kids will learn:
- All feelings are normal and OK.
- How to manage big emotions like anger, sadness and anxiety.
- How important it is to talk about how they’re feeling to a trusted adult (ie you!)
- Build confidence with simple easy to do activities.
The Discovering Emotions and Confidence is super easy and fun:
- 10 self paced mini lessons.
- Read the lesson description.
- Watch the short video.
- Do the fun activity.
- Scroll down for Lesson outline
- Your whole family has access for a 12 months so you can do it over and over again so it’s not just for back to school.
Discovering Emotions and Confidence is the quickest and easiest way to introduce your kids to life changing skills they can carry with them as they grow up.
Discovering Emotions and Confidence is:
- Suited for kids aged 5 to 9.
- Accessible for kids with Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, Dyslexia and learning differences.
- A fun and educational school holiday activity.
- Perfect way to get your kids school ready
Read about course facilitator Josh Langley
Only $59.99 for 12 month whole family access.
JOIN TODAY AND GET FREE ’21 CONVERSATION STARTERS + A GUIDE TO HAVING DEEPER CONVERSATIONS PDF DOWNLOAD
Discovering Emotions and Confidence is not intended to take the place of professional therapy, counselling or medical treatment. If a parent has any concerns about their child’s wellbeing, they should seek medical treatment from a qualified professional.
Lesson 1. Let's talk about feelings 😄
Lesson 2. Let's talk about feeling SAD 😭
Lesson 3. Let's talk about ANGRY! feelings 😡
Lesson 4. Let's talk about feeling ANXIOUS! 😰
Lesson 5. Let's talk about feeling GRATEFUL ❤️
Lesson 6. What to do when you feel all ALONE 😞
Lesson 7. How to avoid OVERthinking 🤯
Lesson 8. How to be more BRAVE 💪
Lesson 9. Being You is Enough 👏
Lesson 10. You are IMPORTANT to the world 🌈