Talking about Kids and ADHD with Chrissie Davies
Chrissie Davies runs Chaos to Calm Consultancy and has just released a new kids book to help families and educators better understand ADHD.
In this interview we discuss:
- 2.16: What exactly is ADHD?
- 6.02: Self-Acceptance and ADHD
- 7.04: ADHD and the genetic link and Chrissie’s own ADHD diagnosis
- 8.35: Why girls after often late diagnosed ADHD and how no-one believed that Chrissie’s daughter had ADHD
- 9.44: Why parents should be prepared to advocate for their kids
- 10.13: Why radical acceptance is so important for parents
- 11.35: Chrissies top-down approach..
- 12.39: Build a support network.
- 15.00: A different way of parenting.
- 16.00: Unpacking Chrissie’s new book, “Love Me, Love My ADHD”
- 18.45: Collaborating with the illustrator
- 19.38: Why “Love Me, Love My ADHD” is an important resource for teachers.
- 22.10: When a school really understands neurodivergent kids.
- 23.24: What lights Chrissy up?
You can start developing self acceptance in neurodivergent kids with the Inspiring Kids Home Program.